Connecting your phone or tablet to the Odyssey system is relatively easy but there are quite a few steps. This can make it a little daunting when you first look at it. Following the guide below should make it a little easier.
Before starting, make sure you have located your Odyssey Link. This will normally be in your main electrical cabinet but may be times that this has to be moved elsewhere. Take note of the Black Pairing button on the left side of the unit.
- Go the Play Store (Android) or App Store (IOS) on your phone or tablet.
- Search for BMPRO Odyssey and install the app.
- Open the BMPRO Odyssey app and Click the gear on the top right-hand side of the screen to enter the settings menu.
- Swipe up on the safety lock screen to access the settings. This is just an added step to help prevent accidental changes.
- Select the large button “Scan for Devices”.
- On the Connection Screen, select “SCAN” on the bottom right of the pop up box. The App will start “Scanning” for an Odyssey system.
- While the app is “Scanning…”, press the Black Pairing button on the side of the Odyssey Link.
- The App should display the ID number of the Odyssey Link unit. Press this to confirm the connection.
You will need to manually enter the names of your lighting zones and any customisations by scrolling down to the “Customize View” option, found underneath the “Battery Capacity” setting.