Please note that we are currently phasing out the option to sign into individual accounts. As all our harness systems have changed and become more uniform, individual circuit layouts are no longer necessary. Please be aware that in some cases, there may be some minor differences between our recommended installation methods and those used by your manufacturer. These differences are outside of our control.
If you get the error message "THIS USER DOES NOT EXIST", your van details have not been logged, and you cannot access the old system. For details of your van, search the Help Centre under support at the new CESPRO.COM.AU.
If you're having trouble logging in to your web portal or you're getting an error message, ensure these steps have been followed:
- When you visit the support page for the first time you will need to register before signing in.
- On the right-hand box enter your chassis number under "First time here?"
- Enter your email address.
- Reload the support page.
- Enter your chassis number on the left-hand box to continue after you have reloaded.
- Open the email that you have registered with, the system will generate a one-use secure key and mail this to your email address. This key is individualised, secure and will only work once.
- Either click on the key or cut and paste the key into your web browser. As this is a secure one-time-only key it cannot be used again and if accidentally used will need to be replaced*.
To sign in again or replace the key, enter your chassis number under the support page to have a new key mailed.
As this is secured, we can only view your chassis number and email address from here. There are no passwords for security and only someone who has access to your emails and chassis number can sign in to your web portal.
Note that not all vans are listed or entered onto the site. If you have a van built before the start of 2019 or if you do not have the info card with the login details, your van is likely not listed. You will likely have an A4 book we made to provide you with much of the same information that will be found on the website. We made the switch to a digital book to become more environmentally friendly. Our friendly support staff will be happy to try to assist you if you are unable to find the answers you're looking for here in the Help Centre.
*Note that some cyber security systems will preload websites and check links that are sent in emails on their servers to check that they are safe. If you are using such a service, you will need to turn it off or use a different email address. These prechecks count as the single-use sign-in that the keys can be used for.