You’ve just changed to lithium batteries and need to set your system to lithium to get the most out of it?
Whether you’re changing through the Trek or the Odyssey application on a tablet or phone, there are only a few simple steps to take to ensure everything runs smoothly and reads correctly. It may have taken me longer to write this than it will take you change the settings needed.
- Hold the “Home” Key down for 5 seconds to enter “Set Up” mode.
- Take note of the new button functions on the LCD screen.
- Press the “Light” button 6 times to show “AdvAnC” (advanced settings menu).
- Press the “Battery” button 1 time to go into the advanced menu.
- Press the “Light” button 1 time to show “bAtCHm” (Battery Chemistry)
- Press the “Battery” button 1 time. This display should begin blinking.
- Press the “Light” button 1 time to show “LIFEP4” for lithium (LiFePO4).
- Press the “Battery” button 1 time to save this setting.
- To exit “Setting” mode, wait 15 seconds or press the “Home” button until you return to the main screen.
Odyssey (Wall-mounted Tablet or Mobile Devices)
- Press the Cog/Gear icon on the top right of the screen to enter “Settings”
- Scroll down to “Battery Profile
- Press on “LiFePO4”
- Scroll back to the top and press the left arrow, found in the top-left of the screen